The Old Cornish Mine series of matchboxes first appeared in England in 1962 and quickly became popular with the public and with matchbox collectors (phillumenists). They were produced by the Cornish Match Company of Halsetown, Cornwall.
- all known Old Cornish Mine labels together with pictures and a description of each one, including dozen and gross packet labels
- example of complete boxes (small size, regular size and mantelpiece size boxes) plus dates they were issued
- information on the artists and the publicity competitions run by Cornish Match Company
- a map showing where all the mines were
- all known labels and boxes in the related series (Old West Country, Old Kentish Country and Cornish Wreck)
- some resources, including collector’s sheets for all known labels